Wednesday, May 23, 2007

lalala~

Ok ok~i know i havent been blogging for a long time now..this is due to my laziness and the freakin internet being very laggy but oh well~im here to blog again..

Ooohh~i would like to share with all my friends about this new experience i had last friday!!!
my dad persuaded me to go take my blood test,as the me that i am,i totally freaked out!!i was whining on and on about my fear to my boy and said some really really stupid things..he claimed that he should have recorded what i said,but he didnt..lalala~

And so i went to the clinic with the biggest fear ever..couldnt stop moving at all cause i keep having this image of big scary looking needles poking through me..i ought to be shot..the doctor said that it doesnt hurt one bit and told me to look away..

Guess what people??i didnt feel a freaking thing!!yeaps~its that crazy!!it didnt even hurt as bad as i thought it would be..i was really amazed with the fact that seeing my own blood coming out like that,i have not faint!!wow~

That is the one funny thing that happened..the rest is just my normal school days with the bla bla bla!!lol~

Okay~its time for me to go~
Thanx for dropping by, whoever you are~ =)

Cheers~

No comments: