Friday, April 25, 2008

here i am agan~

Exams are coming, stress are piling up, presure's high,everthing is getting too much for me to handle..but here i am blogging and having a nice double chocolate milkshake!!!that is soo soothing and relaxing dont you think so??

That's all thanx to albert for doing evrything possible to make me happy which im really grateful for despite our very busy schedules (he's more busy though cos he has lotsa assignments and presentations to do)

Watched the forbidden kingdom with my parents last night,it wasnt too bad,it was just like any typical kungfu movie except that people watch it because of jackie chan and jet li..i nearly fell asleep in the movie except that i dont fall asleep easily unless its on my comfy bed..o had no choice but to keep my eyes open..thank god there were ome funny scenes..

Anyway,pretty stressed out at the moment,have so much work to do,have so much dramas to avoid..so now gotta go finish up my gp..

adious~

effie- yep i like taylor swift!!!very nice her songs...

No comments: