Monday, February 16, 2009

Oopsie

Hey lovers,okay okay i know i havent blog in the longest time but please dont think that i have disappeared off the face of the earth!!LOL..i sincerely apologized for those of you who reads my blog and there wasnt any update =(

Alot alot of things have happened lately,some really bad news, some very good news..as for the bad news,its just too personal to say it all out here but to those of you who knows,its all fine now,thanx so much for the concern you guys!!love you!!

Anyhoo,eversince albert came back, i have been rotting everywhere,namely gadong, im soooo bored of gadong already..hahahaha..thats what i have been doing eversince exams finished last year,when the results were out, i have been busy scavenging for unis, i have finally got into the uni of my choice and would most likely be leaving in june =( i hope i can still meet with shin and vien before i go *sniffles*

And also eversince chinese new year i have been gambling non-stop even after cnyyyyy!! gawd im such an addict..hahahaha..have been gambling regularly with albert's cousins,LOL, albert and i have become gambling kings and queens,but we all refer to all these as 'bonding' sessions..

Did i mention that my house got flooded the other time??during one of those insanely heavy rain??sighhh~~it was so sad cos all my floorings are destroyed, this flood totally ruined my cny though,my poor maid and dad had to clean everything up as me and my mummy were in kk when that happened,our cny were pretty much ruined by then and i couldnt even invite people to my house,sorry for not inviting you guys to my house this cny =(

My valentine this year is pretty much not romantic at all but i had tons of fun,hahaha..we had dinner with susan, doris and their dates (albert's sisters) with a nice home cooked meal,it was a nice change from the candle light dinner that i was planning,lol..then after that guess what?we went gambling again,playing rummy..hahaha..and that was the end of my velentine's day..

im really sorry for not keeping in touch with you lovers lately,alot alot of things has happened and i just needed some time to deal with them..i will try to update my blog as regularly as i can..

hope this blog is long enough for you guys..xoxo

till next time,ciao

No comments: