Thursday, July 19, 2007

looking back~

Gosh~its been ages since i have blogged,been so lazy and busy and sleepy..basically all i do at home now is sleep thank to someone i know who passed me the sleeping disease..lol~i sleep like as if there's no tomorrow..

Anyway the plus side of the week is there was a three day holiday thanks to our Sultan,it was nice but too short,totally wasted at home..I got my new phone last sunday which is amazing!!!I LOVE MY PHONE!!!the reason i got it was because my other phone died!!but oh well~i have a new one now so its ok!!wahaha~it died at the right time~

Watched harry potter with albert last friday!!almost fell asleep during the movie..it was such a disappointment for me..oh well~there were some very interesting parts,i have to give them that..then went window shopping with albert,finally bought him his moo moo..hahaha..sadly my piggy out of stock le..oh well~better luck next time..the good thing is he pampers me with icecream..lalala~

Had my chem test last wed,it was hell but hopefully i passed it..i pray hard!!hahaha..i will not think about that for now..anyway spent the rest of the day with albert,it was very nice,had a great time playing around and laughing with him..<3333

Think i should stop posting for now..til next time..

toodles

248 <333


No comments: