Monday, July 23, 2007

another day~

There's officially one more week till my qualifying exam and here i am blogging instead of studying but yea gonna go study real soon,after i blog =p

Anyway~i would like to say the biggest congratulations to my two best friends for getting the scholarship..MISS ONG HUOY SHIN and MISS VIVIEN YAP CHIA CHIA!!i wish you all the best here and im gonna miss u very very much =(

Next the harry potter book is out two days ago and because my curiosity is killing me, i went and read the ending of the book instead of waiting for the book to come to me so i can read it from the beginning and now because of my stupid curiosity i cant wait to get the book and finish it ASAP!!
sigh~

Tomorrow is a special day as of all 24th of each month is <33 cant really believe that its been 11months already but yea im starting to really believe that it works out just fine =)

gonna go now~

toodles

No comments: