Friday, May 23, 2008

loving life

Hahaha..life is so good right noww,ok laa,not super duper good but yea its still good..im getting my car at the end of the month..according to my dad the car is in the washing right now..hahaha..i guess my dad wanted it to come home shining..lol

Just had my pure maths exam yesterday,it was ok,do-able,im not gonna complain much except the time just wasnt enough..hahaha..but i did manage to finish it i guess..anyway,dont wanna think about it anymore,its time to move on to the next exam which is on the 30th..im having chem and stats on the same day..it would be such a stressful week for me..i guess life is just good today..

My maid is finally coming back tomorrow!!!!God im like so so relieved that she is coming back,i would leave all the chores for her to do again and my mum dont have to do so much anymore..she is sick right now and im quite worried for her,i try to help her as much as i can but it would be much easier when my maid comes home..definitely lookinf forward to that =)

And my girls are coming home soon,im so looking forward to their return,have so much to do and so much to say to them..its been like almost a year since i've seen them esp shin and vien,i miss you girls terribly..

ciao friends~

No comments: