Monday, June 9, 2008

happy birthday to my mr happy

Today is my mr happy's birthday,we are gonna go out for dinner tonight,but we are hanging out at cheesebox now,its like currently my favourite place to eat..the food here is quitegood,shin if you are back im bringing you here to eat..hahahaha

Anyway it was Daus's birthday yesterday too..happy belated dao,you are an old little man now,got him a pair of flip flops with lisah..it ahs messages written all over it which is like the coolest..only that he wouldnt wear it,he insisted on framing it..

And my car is finally here,it is like love at first sight,i have yet to decorate my car yet,drove it for a while only cos my dad wanna go polish and wax it..lol..albert has been giving me lotsa driving lssons to help me improve..wanted to take the picture of my car but then i was too lazy to do it..hahaha

My last exam is on thursday..thank god!!!!!!!!!!i so cant wait till the holidays cos im gonna be a hermit at home for two weks and watch my xoxo goosip girl..muahahahaha..

OK till then..ciao people,pictures next time.. :)

No comments: