Saturday, April 25, 2009

I cant wait to see you again

Hello,again forgive me for taking almost a month off blogging,im pretty much very internet deprived, right now im using the internet at mum's office which is the bomb, i just goota drag my lappie here and voila, free internet..LOL

Anyhoo, my lappie finally arrived two weeks ago and we were inseparable eversince..free flow of dvds and games and just exploring it all out,im loving it!!im literally abusing my lappie here but oh well,its all good =) i gave my lappie a name too,its called sophie, short for sophisticated =) call me crazy or whatsoever but i feel that it needs a name..HAHAHA

Another reason im blogging is cause i promised vivien yap to do so..LOL,yes vien here i am blogging here so be grateful =p she came back about over a month ago, surprising me,i seriously thought she was kidding but noooo..ahh well,hanged out, talked and gossiped loads..that 3weeks just flew by like anything,too fast..and she just left about a week ago for her mocks..all the best!!

Nothing much has happened eversince,the same ol' same ol',still cant believe im leaving for sydney in about more than a months' time,there would be so much im leaving behind, so much to look forward to and for once im scared to start over at a new environment, making new friends, living with strangers, being independent and all that, its just scary thinking about it..Not to mention that im starting uni without any of my besties with me =( we are all growing up so fast,i miss those days when we were all in high school =)

Ok,thats all for now,will probably blog again later, currently downloading some of the stuff for my lappie

laters

No comments: