Saturday, April 25, 2009

3-in-a-day

Ok,this is my third post today =) well i have just finished downloading my msn and my mozilla firefox, gonna download skype next time cos im too tired of waiting and waiting, my eyes are pretty tired at the moment..LOL,stare at the lappie for too long already..yawn yawn =p

I dont know what else to blog about actually,hmm..i wanna watch skins,is it any good? it seems like one of those gossip girl series but im not too sure..comments anyone? im enjoying all these free time i have catching up on series and movies,i think my brain is pretty much just filled with all these, not really looking forward to studying this june =(

Oh oh,did i mnetion that albert bought me tickets to go to a jay chou concert this july???? =o at first i thought i had to pay for the tickets *they are not cheap* but apparently he says its a gift to me for goodness knows what but im not complaining =) its really nice of him though,i was pretty touched by that =)

Things with me and albert has been going abit rough recently,its very rough actually as some of you may know but its all ok now i guess, nothing that abit of talking cant solve so its all good news =p i guess we are a good couple that way, we just had our 32nd monthsary two days ago, im happy that we have come so far and been through so much together *fingers crossed for the months to come*

And also,my books finally arrived,ordered twilight books from amazon =) its all worth it,thanx albert for all these..LOL,yes yes im such a spoilt girlfriend *sighs* but i will make it up to him,honestly =) cant wait to read them!!when my dad collected it, he actually thought that they were books for my uni..LOL,it was so funny and when he told my mum about it,she was so shocked =) i have such funny parents sometimes..

Ok,three posts in a day should be enough!!will go now and will try to post up some pics in my next post soon,till then,will try to blog more regularly =)

toodles^^

No comments: