Thursday, May 21, 2009

Paranoid =S

Like my title above, i am starting to get paranoid!! its cause there still isn't any answer from my accommodation, i applied like months ago =( i hope this is settled before i leave, which is like just three weeks away!! where am i gonna stay? T.T this is so worrying!! my stupid boy said i could just stay over at his place, but its so far away from my uni!! =( sigh~ i will thy not to worry about it now...

I know i say this all the time, but time is flying so darn fast!!im like counting down the days now,LOL..im pretty excited to get there, Albert has a whole list of fun things for me to do when im free =p but at the same time im sad to leave so many things behind, sigh..what to do..

anyhoo, I'll stop here for now..

TAG REPLIES :

mona : heyyyyy =)

Vien : i know right, we weren't so fat back then, how i miss those days, and i'll miss you terribly =(

CH : And i miss you too..we definitely need to go out when you are free =(

No comments: