Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here comes May~

Ok, i know May came like two weeks ago but I'm just blogging about May now,LOL..May is one step closer to June, time is flying by so so fast,you dont even have time to blink..hahaha..im pretty excited to get there, to be honest, despite all the good things I'm leaving behind =( I'm still sad that I wont get to see my beloved friends this summer =( but I'm sure we'll reunite one day =)

May is also the time to celebrate mother's day, a nice dinner and a good time to reminisce all the things my mother has done for me since birth, I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! And the darling mother would be accompanying me to sydney =) so i won't be missing her just yet =p I have such a wonderful mother, we bond way better as i grow older, I appreciate all the things that he has done for me, showering me with unconditional love..she is one wonderful mother =)

Nothing else happened, have been rotting at home cos most of my friends are either busy working or busy studying..sad~~ =(

hahaha..anyhow, pictures are coming up in the next post,i promise =)

No comments: