Monday, July 6, 2009

Need I say more?















the concert was awesomely fantastically fabulous!! OMG..my first live concert ever!! hahaha..words just cant express how i felt that night..

Nan Quan Ma Ma was the special guest that night, that's a plus for me..LOL..the pictures are dark and blur, sorry! its so hard to take pictures while trying to enjoy the concert, this is the best i can do..hahaha..and you arent supposed to take pictures in there but oh well..

if you are really interested, you can go youtube to check it out, there are some people who posted up parts of the concert that night =p

Okays, uplaoding the picutres was such a pain..LOL..gotta go, im doing the laundry, then im gonna watch ice age 3 with the beloved..hahaha..

P/S : i really wished my best friends were here with me during the concert, i would really love to share that experience with you guys some day..xxx

No comments: