Friday, July 10, 2009

unpredictable~

this morning when i went to uni, it was raining..

then when i came back from uni, it was sunny again..

i hate weather like these, but its still cold despite it being sunny *craves for hot chocolate topped with marshmallows*

Anyhoo..i was pretty annoyed today..when i went to get my train ticket from the machine, the freaking machine ate my five dollars and wouldnt give it back to me =( i put in five dollars so i can get my train ticket but no ticket came out, and the stupid machine wouldnt return me my money when i cancelled the ticket =( and the people working there were of no help to me at all..they told me to wait!!but i was going to be late for uni =( so sad..i ahd no choice but to get another ticket..sigh..

oh well, albert paid for my lunchie just now so im a happy bird once more..im so tiredddd~~ although i only have three hours of lectures =p LOL

there's nothing much to blog about, nothing interesting has happened yet..hehehe..till next time..toodles =p

No comments: