Thursday, June 28, 2007

Friends

I have finally realized today a few things about my friends..Before that i would like to say the biggest thank you to miss ONG HUOY SHIN for cheering me up and supporting me today when im on the verge of losing it XP

I met shin when back when i was in form2..she happened to be one of the first friend i made in ms,and i have never regretted that day..funny how we started being real close..it all started when i accompanied her to stay back in school one afternoon and ever since then we were inseparable..till this very day,we never run out of things to talk about,from boys to clothes to movies,basically everything =) she is like a sister to me who comes over to my place occasionally for some gossip and pizzahut =p there are so many moments we share together and she is a wonderful person to be with,im very blessed to have her in my life =)

Next is miss KHALISAH, another friend whom i share everything with..we started to be real close when we're in form4..another friend whom i can talk about anything to and also understands me..she also hears me bitch about people who i dislike and vice versa,also a kawan of mine who would never turn down food..love this girl =p

Miss Vivien Yap is next!!she claims that the first time we talked was in smja back when we were in form1 during a history class..she asked me if this thing looked like a rocket..very funny,couldnt stop laughing when she told me =p vivien is a very hyper girl who brightens everyone's lives including mine =) i love her jokes and all,we also gossip alot..what to do~nature calls =p

Shoutouts~
shin~i'll bring u food on saturday
lisah~we'll continue our gossip on saturday
vien~hope you will cheer up real soon
cheahong~hope to talk to you soon yes??

adious for now~ =)

No comments: