Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Its just another day~

Yipeee~today so relaxing!!had my free period and even the lessons are more relaxing today..during my free period,lisah and i were like wondering what to eat,one of our canteens is closed and so it would be so crowded and we couldnt get our food..you dont wanna know what happens if we dont get our food =p we managed to go early today..we enjoyed our food while watching the poor kids trying to get theirs,its so funny in a way..

I went and wake this sleeping piggy up today but oh well~he dont mind =) i went a bit high during the last two periods,was with shin in the library..couldnt stop laughing,that girl really has that effect on me which is insane in a way..but yes~my piki also has that effect on me..Rain was a bit of a spoiler though,couldnt stop yawning,make me sooooooo sleepy!!i got over it in the end =p

My teacher was nice enough to cancel off my afternoon class today..thank god!!can come home to my beloved maid to cook good food for me and also my beloved tv is waiting for me..

nyak nyak nyak~my series is starting soon..gotta go..

byeeee~

No comments: