Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reminiscing~

Hello everyone,its been such a long time since i have blogged but oh well~it doesnt matter much =) i have been busy holiday-in in taiwan..its such a great place to be especially to my girls who love shopping for anything and everything..LOL!!i know shin loves taiwan..sorry cant get you the sam wang poster,its just too big to bring back here =p nyak nyak..

Sadly school started yesterday which is sad..i cant seem to get enough of the holidays..how nice would life be to be a potato couch all day long (like someone i know-ALBERT SHIM!!!) hahaha~
oh well~good thing is i can go back to school and gossip with all my good friends again,what to d0~its in a girls nature..

Today is not a good day at all~i have two good friends right now who are feeling really upset..it makes me wonder just how lucky i am to have a guy and good friends around me,i actually feel blissed for a moment there..but then seeing my good friends hurting,i get a pang in my heart telling myself that i felt that way before..i felt very very bad for them,upset to see them feeling so down and i cant do anything about it..i seriously pray to God that they would feel better soon and all their pain and worries would go away =(

Thats all for now..gonna get emotional if i continue on..

No comments: