Monday, August 6, 2007

Lots to think~

Hello Hello~i know i know i havent updated in ages!!!I was having my mocks and totally didnt have time to update or anything like that,my exams have been driving me crazy,the only good thing about it was that i didnt have to wake up before the roosters or something..having the last paper on wednesday..and thats that!!then it will be off to pracs on 13th (someone's fave number??) hahaha..

Anyway..Happy belated birthday to shin!!!turned 17 on 2nd august!!lol..gonna catch up with me soon..we went out on that day with albert, vien, cheahong and aaron..vien and cheahong left to go coffebean and the rest of us went to swensens for lunch..it was enjoyable..catch a movie after that..i watched simpsons while shin watched flash point..yeaps~the day ended with a movie..

The sad sad thing was that i lost my 3g phone..it may just be $99 but it means a lot to me plus there are pictures and messages inside that cannot be replaced..i was very upset by that..people seem to be very inconsiderate these days..albert is gonna cut the line and getting me a new one,i hope if not his phone bills would be going up the roof..hahaha..

blog again soon~




No comments: