Monday, October 22, 2007

Growing pains~

Here i am blogging when i should be revising for my studies..have been revising endlessly through the night for hours and hours and yet i feel as if it isnt enough and i could do better somehow..deep down i know i have tried my best to do all that i can,yet i feel that my grades would not be up to my expectations somehow..i fear the disappointment in myself,and also the disappointment in my parents..as much as my parents dont pressure me,i felt very pressurized to do my best and not let them down,i feel as if i keep letting them down..i prayed hard that my results would bring me and my parents joy and relief instead of grief and anger..

More on the bright side,im finally going to turn 18 in about two weeks time..dont really feel anything at the moment..im just very thankful to have loving parents and friends by my side..the joy of growing up,kinda wish im a little girl again,where my only stress would be tv time and food,as i grow older i begin to understand who i am and how much my parents have done for me all these years..im forever grateful..

Time to go back to my revision..ciao~

No comments: