Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hari Raya~

Again I apologise for not blogging in ages..i know it’s the holidays and everything but my exam is just 2days away,have been revising like a mad person..ok that was not entirely true but still,I kinda have to prepare myself and stuff like that..like not getting nervous,remembering my formulae,etc etc..

Anyway~ SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my friends,I wish you all have a very nice raya and happy raya-ing and eating great food..i cant wait to eat some myself..lol..thats why im looking forward to raya,tis all the good food,so tempting..lol

I have this new place to introduce..ok its not exactly new but it is to me..just started going there..its taurean café, a new one at gadong,it’s a really beautiful place,very nicely furnished..just went there yesterday with albert..the food is great and cheap too..cant wait to go there again..

Nothing much happened recently,have been at home most of the time,no time to catch a movie too..have been dying to watch some of the movies but I have no money and im grounding myself..i guess I’ll enjoy myself when my exams are over..exams are so stressful,cant stop thinking about it,its just scary..lol..

My dad left for kk today with his friends..no more driver to bring me and my mum around for the next two days..i can bear with that..lol..hopefully my dad enjoys himself there and buys me stuff..lol..my mum came back from Thailand last two weeks and bought many many things for me..i love my mum to the maxxx..hahaha

Ok I guess I’ll stop blogging for now..need to continue with my revision..

Toodles~

248 <333

Ps..im so annoyed that I cant post taggies on my friends blog..my computer is so useless right now..sad~~ =( sorry shin and vien if I haven’t tag your blogs..

No comments: