Thursday, October 18, 2007

One of those days

Had my maths exam yesterday,it was not too bad,could answer most of the questions and some were a lil too tough for me not to mention i made a few stupid stupid mistakes..but hopefully im still getting an A grade..

My chemistry prac was not so well,but i guess i managed it..im not hoping so much for that..im not even confident with any of my exams..making myself really stressed out..

Anyway..happy belated birthday to PINGU-RUE on the 15th of october and also a happy advanced birthday to FELICIA SOON on the 19th of october..all the best in your lives and may all your wishes come true..

This is a short post as i have to get back to my studies of chemistry which is making me very sleepy..need a breather~someone save me..thankfully it will be over real soon..praying real hard that i didnt do so bad for my exams..

And last but not least,a little something that brightens up my day....

<333

No comments: