Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Late Night

Omg..my holidays are gonna end in like a few days,im so sad,why cant our holidays be longer??ahh well..havent even done any of my work yet,only accounting though..all i've been doing this holiday is rot at home and go out with albert to eat eat eat and watch movies and hang out with his friends..my dad complain i go out too much ut i dont think its enough..hahaha

This was a good holiday..but after holiday,all my ukians friends will be back and we can go out and have fun but on the down side, albert will be leaving very soon,latest by 16th july..not looking forward to that..hence we spwnd lotsa time with each other now..hahaha..

I just finished watchin a movie,watched wanted,didnt really get what the movie was about except that there were alot of blood and dead people..hahaha..so im erasing that horrible image in a cafe with my hot chocolate and blogging..hahaha..

Anyway,gotta go,need to eat my food..lol..blog later..bye bye

No comments: