Saturday, June 14, 2008

OMG!!!! ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all,happy holidays!!after all the torture from teachers and exams i finally have my break for two whole weeks!!!yipeeee..i plan to be a hermit at home and sleep my holiday away until i find something better to do,like mr happy bringing me out to eat and stuff like that..i miss going shopping with my girls, cant wait to go shopping with you guys..

One more thing i wanna clear up to dao,i got you selipar for your birthday already,stop pestering me for pineapples,its just not going to happen ok dao??get that in to your head..

Anyway..exams are soooo over,and i just dont wanna think about it anymore,the stress is pretty overwhelming..hahaha..gonna just enjoy myself t the max..last day of school,me and lisah went a little crazy and wild..it was a blast though..

will blog more later..toodles!!

taggies!!
sue: Omg my big eyes friend,i cant believe you tracked me down,you missed me that much huh??aww..its ok..hahahahahha

Shin: hey if im old then you are too,you are so not as young as you used to be..lol

Vien: Omg,i missed our phone calls man,i guess we are busy with exams and everything..cant wait till you are back..hugs

No comments: