Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stress Stress~~

Sorry for not keeping my blog updated..have been so busy like hell..teachers have been loading me with work and more work..believe it or not i have to sit down and do my work every night now..lol..i used to be such a lazybum but oh well,cant do that now..

Msn is still crazy,i still hate it..its causing so much problems to my computer,but im sure it will be ok soon..im gonna get skype..huhuhu~gonna wait for albert to do it for me..whee~~the only thing i look forward to now is my 3day holiday..i know right??a 3day holiday sounds like heaven right now..an relax for a day i guess..then its back to more work..sad life~

My mummy is currently in thailand right now,she went on a holiday trip with her friends for 5days..i miss her already,was sad when she left but she promised to buy me lotsa goodies =P which im really looking forward to..i hope she enjoys herself there..

The weather have been a lil crazy lately,for the past two days there have been heavy rain,real heavy then it stopped to be sunny again..weird~~ typical brunei weather?i think not..

anyway i miss my girls in uk talk to you guys soon..happy belated mooncake festival everyone..

I've been dying to play some squash lately but no time to..oh wll~will wait till my exams areover and go drag lisah to play with me..lol

No comments: