Saturday, June 20, 2009

chinatown and brownies =)

Today is the last day my mum is gonna be here =( we went to paddy's market and shopping centre, which is basically chinatown..bought a truckload of things, of course not much for myself, more like doing last minute shopping for my relatives and mum's friends..hahahha..i got a bag and flats..i wanna shop some more..gawd, shopping is addictive..hahaha..i want more more more!!!!anyone wanna go shopping with me? hahaha..

And yea, my mum is leaving me tomorrrow, and i will miss her so so muchhhhh..she's curently hogging my ds..LOL..but yea, have already helped her pack and all, gonna go sunday market with her tomorrow before she goes to the airport =( i think im gonna be homesick after tomorrow =(

Like my post above, doris and i made brownies, from scratch!! OMG..i've only known how to use betty crocker,LOL, and now i can make brownies from scratch!! hahahaha.. i will be a good cook soon, fingers crossed! LOL.. its currently still baking in the oven..smells good so far =p

Anyhoo, no pictures for now, maybe in the next post, havent had much chance to take pictures yet.. LOL.. crap, uni starts on tuesday =( wawawa..

till next time.. =)

PS/ shin..i miss you laaaa, you must be on your way back to brunei soon..go my house take your stuff..HAHAHAHA.. and i hope to see you soon..i love you.. =)

No comments: