Friday, June 5, 2009

Grrrrrr~~

I am so frustrated at the moment because my accommodation is still unsettled!!! The person said would get the answer by today, but all i got was some crazy mail!! this is not a good sign at all, i'm leaving next Friday and yet i have no place to stay!! sighhhhhh~i'm the saddest person in the world right now =( i hope they will let me know by this week..gahhhhh *have visions of me being homeless*

On a lighter note, i went for dinner with cheahong, emz and huiking three nights ago, it was a nice night filled with laughter and fun and gossips and vainness!! LOL *still waiting for ch to upload the pics =)* im gonna miss this,im gonna miss all of you!!

Two days ago,i went and picked lisah for lunch after her exam, it was great,i missed her alot and we did a lot of catching up, and ate like cows, we had Korean food btw..LOL, then i had to send her back to school cos she had another exam after that.. I'm like going out with everyone now just cos I'm leaving..hahaha..before i was so antisocial, wanna soak up my home as much as possible =(

And tomorrow, gonna see Fish Poh..hahahaha..the busy woman booked me for tomorrow,so i'm looking forward to that..

It just hit me that im leaving next Friday..i keep thinking that i had another two weeks left here, now i'm getting all excited and nervous and sad..ahhhh~ its crazy, and i haven't even started packing =(

laters~~

No comments: