Wednesday, June 17, 2009

orientation!! =)

today's my first day of orientation!!it was really nice, i met so much people, more like so much china people and korean, made some china friends, lovely people..lotsa funny stories too..but im so lazy to blog here..but most of them dont know where brunei is and looks at me in awe when i speak chinese, so i basically have to explain to them that im a chinese in brunei..LOLLLL..

and also they dont know where brunei is.. BUTTT they know who wu zhun is, one of them actually ask if i live in the same country as him, well, at least now brunei is famous for something..LOL

i've been here for almost a week now, im not homesick at all, maybe because my mum is still here..its so nice to have her here to help me settle down, gotta update my daddy everyday though..hahaha..i so miss some things from home, like my beloved maid, my big bed, my doraemon =p and also the hot weather..its so cold here, brrrr..gonna grow so fat eating..hahahaha..

im feeling so at home here so no worries people, albert and his sisters have been treating me well..on a lighter note, uni starts on 23rd for me, and i only have three days of class a week..hahahaha..so happyyyy =) so yea im currently not regretting coming here..i love taking the bus and train and all the buzz here..ahhh..

okays, gotta go wash grapes for albert..toodles..

blog more next time.. =)

No comments: