Thursday, September 6, 2007

HOLIDAYYYY~~ =)

Whee~its the holidays,today is the last day of school!!!i am so happy to finally get a break from school!!i kinda need to breathe a little right now..i have already gotten my AS exam timetable,its quite scary looking,so many dates and subjects =S not looking forward to it and yet i wanna get it over with..havent even start revising yet,im such a lazybum but yea~I WILL START ASAP!!! especially with my chemistry, i so want a good grade for it..hahahaha..

I have tonnes of homework to do,most of it is maths,maths and more maths..i guess its good practice as im not much of maths nerd to begin with,need to be skillful at some topics,sighhh~ so much for the holiday,im loaded withwork and the tension to study study study!!!but thank god i do haf someone to rant all my stress-ness to =)

I love last day of school,its always so relaxing,teachers are always nicer on the last day of school..i look forward waking up late,eat and eat,watch tv and just chill..hahaha..

adious ppl~

to shin and vien~haf fun in uk!!!! =)


No comments: