Saturday, September 15, 2007

Nearing the end~

Its nearing the end of the holidays now,today happen to be the second last day,i've been having a blast enjoying myself at home but at the same time doing alot of revision for my upcoming exams..have been dragging studying my chem till now,have yet to start on it because im totally not a big fan of it,eventually i'll have to face it thanx to mr ravoof!!he'll keep pushing me to study and do past year papers,thank god to have such a teacher like him =)

Anyway,went out with albert yesterday,we went to watch jay chou's secret!!!the movie was quite boring at the beginning but towards the end its really nice..it is a very romantic movie,totally melt watching them play the piano,its just so beautiful,really inspired me to go learn how to play the piano but oh well~i'll just wait for someone who could play it for me..lalala~ tried out the new gelato in the mall,its opened by kokoberry!!its not too bad,quite pricey though~ =s

i miss talking to vivien yap chia chia!!sorry we got cut off just now and we were on such a juicy gossip some more =( promise to call again next time!!and i miss talking to shin huoy ong too!!havent even got the chance to call you =( when i get credit will start to call again,stupid msn wouldnt let me sign in..sighh~really really miss talking to you girls =( hope to talk to you all soon..

~248~ <33

No comments: