Thursday, September 20, 2007

School~

School started a few days ago and surprisingly since im not the one puasa-ing,i feel extra sleepy..cant even keep my eyes open which reduced to afternoon naps in the afternoon =( have missed a few tv shows due to those naps,not to mention i had a hard time getting to sleep at night, should really stop napping..

I have more work to do,alot of chemistry,alot of maths,alot of acounts,im practically loaded with them =( very sad~but my exam's just around the corner so it seems as if i dont have much of a choice..i cant wait till its all over,wanna enjoy my holidays =p was thinking of my next trip..hopefully i get to go visit my uncle in japan or better yet visit my friends in uk?? lol..

I cant log on to msn because i have to download the newer version one which is taking the longest time ever..sigh~i dont get the big deal of using the older version of msn but obviously im wrong..oh well~it better be uploaded soon..

Mooncake festival is coming up,there's currently alot of mooncakes lurking in my house,goodness knows how we're gonna finish eating them,my favourite was the greentea cheese,it doesnt look like a mooncake,in fact its the best mooncake i've ever eaten because im not a big fan of mooncakes,will feel like puking if i eat more than one piece of it =S gonna celebrate it early with my family..

okie~that's all for now..till next time~

No comments: