Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Me me me~~

Im the most wasted person this holiday,im so lazy to study,so lazy to go out,so lazy to do anything,so not looking forward to school reopening but i miss talking to lisah so i dont mind..huhuhu~

Lets see,i've done nothing useful at all these few days except for being a couch potato and watch tv all day long..eat sleep eat sleep~~i've also done some maths revision,gonna start with my chemistry tomoro i hope if im not too lazy to open the book..

I made chocolate pudding with albert today,it tastes way better than the mango pudding we made the last time,i've definitely improved on my cooking..woohoo~pudding anyone?hahaha..even my mom said it was good..whee~for a person as clumsy as me,i can make good food..aherm~im not really bragging..hahaha..and thank you very much albert for the sushi,i do appreciate it despite no soya sauce =)

Went out to dinner with my parents today to celebrate my mummy's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!i would loved to wish my mum all the best in her career and stay healthy and happy always and also thank her for all the sacrifices she has made for me..i love you very much~~im forever grateful for what she has done for me =)

Not to mention i have eaten so so much till im so so bloated =p hahaha

okie,blog again next time..time to go~

No comments: