Saturday, September 15, 2007

Quiz quiz~

(1.) What were you doing 10years ago?
Being a lil boss in primary2 =p Sept15

(2.) What were you doing 1 year ago?
Was watching tv and enjoying my holiday =)

(3.) 5 food you enjoy
- mango pudding
- sushi
- pastas
- ice cream
- anything with chocolates <33

(4.) 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
- Barney song
- when you're gone (avril lavigne)
- big girls dont cry (fergie)
- vindicated (dashboard confessionals)
- nothing lasts forever (maroon 5)

(5.) 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
- donate to all charities
- travel around the world with my loved ones
- enjoy good food with my loved ones
- shopping!! =p
- pay my own education funds

(6.) 5 bad habits
- sleep too much
- likes to be couch potato
- real lazybum
- never clean my room
- on the phone pretty much??

(7.) 5 things you like doing
- watching tv
- reading a good book
- hanging out with my friends
- travelling
- eating

(8.) 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
- national day outfit
- thats pretty much it =S

(9.) 5 favourite toys
- my phone
- albert's phone
- my computer
- my tv
- my stereo

4 jobs you've had in your life...
- none =(

4 movies you could watch over and over..
- Rush hour 3
- Jay chou's secret
- Bring it on
- Madagascar
- Titanic =)

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch...
- Friends
- One Tree Hill
- HowI met your mother
- America's next top model
- OC

4 places you've lived...
- Berangan
- Subok
- Beribi
- Subok

4 places you've been on vacation to...
- Singapore
- KK
- Taiwan
- Japan

4 places you would rather be...
- wherever my loved ones are =)

4 (or more) websites you visit daily...
-Friendster
- Blogspot
-Google
- hotmail

No comments: