Saturday, August 25, 2007

The fun times and sad moments~

I realised that I always start my sentence with ‘omg!!i haven’t blogged in ages’ but I have a really good excuse this time,I was like super duper busy for the past week,cant really pinpointon what I was busy with,whether it was school or spending more time with my friends,I dunno.. =s

Anyway~nothing much happened at school,its still the same as always from the inside out~sucky canteen food,loaded homeworks,boring classes and bla bla bla..

On the 23rd ofAugust 2007,I had the best time of my life with my great bunch of friends of whom most of them are leaving to UK!!we were hanging out at rizqun where jingling booked us a room there to play and scream all we want,it was really fun and we had a lot of picture frenzies moment but sadly the pictures are not with me at all,will go ask from vien later =p unfortunately I couldn’t stay over with the other girls,have my curfew,went home around 10++,albert was really nice to send me home on time..hehe..im so gonna miss our girl bonding sessions and picture frenzies,I mean who would I be vain with?? =p oh yea~my other partner in crime Mr Albert yes??hahaha =p

On 24th August is another special occasion for me to celebrate,its my 248 day!!im really happy to have make it this far not to mention a really sweet card I received with the cutest teddy bear ever =p but another sad occasion marked this special day of mine, the departure of a friend,Mr Aaron Lim Hoe Lee,who left for UK yesterday..It has finallty hit me that all my very dear friends would be leaving by the end of next week,its going to be such an emotional time for me,hopefully im strong enough to say goodbye =( not a big fan of it..shin came over to my place before that,we had one of our usual ordering of food and talking and stuff,really gonna miss that when she leaves.. =s

I would like to wish Aaron all the best in UK and take care..

248 <33

No comments: