Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One of those days~

I have been really lazy to blog lately because the computer is so laggy..I will be having my chem pracs tomorrow,and I have yet to look through any of my past pracs..oh well~can do it later =p

Anyway~nothing much has happened lately..hmm..last Friday, I went to watch rush hour 3 with albert..it was the funniest movie I have seen so far,was laughing from the beginning till the end..albert was complaining that I laughed too loud but I see other people laughing out loud too so it doesn’t really matter =p

Then Albert got me my new 3g line, thank you very much Mr Shim =p hahaha..i think it’s a nice number, has a nice meaning to it =) Went Ahan Thai for lunch,the drink was huge for a ‘normal’ size but I’m not complaining, the food is very yummy too =p cant wait to go there again =p

Saturday was a public holiday, my dad decided to go to the new Huaho mall in Tutong, it was huge!! The building was quite colorful..there were a lot of pretty things there but I was too broke to spend on anything =( saaaddd~ but oh well~ there was also a very nice playland for kids, I was so tempted to play but yes I then remember that I was no longer a little girl =( I miss playing those slides and kiddy thingies =(

Monday,a school day but it was like a holiday cos there were practical exams going on, saw shin,vien and the rest of my friends who got the scholarship...had fun talking to shin and vien,will miss talking to them when they are in UK =(

Ok I got to go now..till then, toodles~ =)

248 <33

No comments: