Tuesday, August 7, 2007

its beautiful~

Woke up to the sound of the fantastic vacuum cleaner~ NOT!!! i was suppose to continue my beauty sleep but no~not even the loving pillow and aircond could make me fall back to sleep again but oh well~got up around 9++ !! it actually feels weird to wake up late on a school day but im not complaining~ =)

Yesterday albert came over after uni..we tried to make mango pudding,it kinda ended up not looking like a mango pudding,looks weird and all but it smells fantastic,mango smell was so strong~ but before he even got the chance to try it he went home..hahaha..i shall try it later,just hope i dont fall sick after eating it..lalala~if it taste bad i will just ask albert to finish it for me >=] nyak nyak~

Anyway~i just found out when shin and vien are leaving thanx to vien's blog,they r leaving in about 3weeks time,its sad to know that i will be saying goodbye very very soon to my two very very dear friends..i wonder who will be leaving me next =( i will so breakdown and cry and totally embarrass myself but who cares right??im sure the airport people knows that im in a crisis~i will try not to make the airport flood or something =) lol~

Something is so bothering me but i just cant pinpoint on what that feeling is..maybe its that time of the month or something..hope the feeling would go away asap!!anyway gotta go soon,feeling hungry,have yet to eat cos nothing to eat at home..sad sad~

toodles~

oooohhh~my exam is finishing tomoro..cant wait,but then i will have to go to school at 7 again..sigh~tough luck..all the papers will be haunting me..

No comments: