Friday, August 17, 2007

wheee~

Im feeling super bored to the max..so here i am blogging..nothing much to blog really..

Went to watch movie with my parents yesterday,was watching rush hour 3,though that was the second time im watching that movie,i never fail to laugh at all the right parts,its just so so funny..even my mum (who's not a big fan of watching movie in the cinema due to the loud sounds) laughed out loud..she just cracked me up..hahaha..and i wanna thank my beloved mummy for helping me recharge yesterday cos i had to pay for my dst license fee =( saddd~

After the movie,we went to this 24hrs cafe to meet my uncle =p had a hot chocolate,which almost made me fall asleep immediately after i finished it =o but i cant go home yet cos my parents were still busy talking,i didnt leave the cafe until around 11+ =s my parents seem to be so energetic..i was gonna start whining already if they are not leaving soon (yea ya,i admit im a whiny brat but i was very tired) =p

hahaha..poor albert was waiting to call me when i reach home,i felt soo bad cos he was so tired already but yea we talked for a while then im dead to the world =p

Im going out soon,albert is bringing me out for lunch =p anyway to shin vien and ch,when can we go out??we need to gou out like asap~~ To my vuina mei~we shall book a date next week yes?? hahaha..
thats all for now..needto go get ready..bye bye~

No comments: