Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Its goodbye at last...

Ms Ong Huoy Shin finally left for UK yesterday 28/08/07..will always remember this day..it have not hit me at all that she was leaving,thought it would just be normal and i will see her again or talk to each other real soon but unfortunately my heart dont feel that way,and as soon as i gave her a goodbye hug it all came pouring out,the tears were uncontrollable,it was really hard to say goodbye and see her walk in,my last goodbye and hug was really sad..thank god albert was there for me all along,thank you my dear..But fortunately i get to spent some last minute time with her joking like old times and everything which im really grateful for..Im gonna miss her dearly..

Next in line is PINGU-rue..hahaha..love calling her that and now i cant call her that anymore cos she isnt here for me to call her..oh well~could always email her to bug her about it..im gonna miss her too,my only super white penguin friend.. =p

Tomorrow is my last trip to the airport,hopefully~~to send of my beloved Vivien YAp Chia Chia and Lim Chern Ming..its gonna be another tearful night =( so not looking forward to it..=(

Anyway..all the very best to Ong Huoy Shin and Pingu-rue in UK..do take care of yourselves..love you guys..

248 <33

No comments: